Thursday, October 29th - Friday, October 30th
Thursday AM Session: 9 am – 12 pm
Friday PM Session: 2 pm – 5 pm
Both sessions will be administered online via Zoom
The deadline to register is Thursday, October 15th. Late registrations will not be accepted. To register, or to request past exams, please e-mail email@example.com with the language in question. We will not accept verbal registrations.
- Do I need to sit for both sessions of the exam, even though I’m an MA/PhL student?Yes, you must take both parts of the exam.
- If I register for the exam, but decide not to take it, does it count as one of my fail attempts?Only if you arrive on the day of the exam, look at it, and then decide not to take it. If you just decide not to show up, that’s fine—it won’t count against you. However, please let us know ahead of time if you plan not to take the exam
- Do I need to take FREN 500 or GER 500 before taking the School of Philosophy translation exam?You are not required to take these courses prior to sitting for the exam. However, unless you’ve already studied French or German in the past, it is recommended that you do.
- What about the University’s language exam, the one offered by the Counseling Center?
- How do I get copies of past exams?Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding MA/PhL requirements, go here
for questions regarding PhD requirements, go here
If you still have questions after checking the website, please email email@example.com or stop by the Dean's Office.