The forms and requests below only apply to students in the School of Philosophy. For forms and requests outside of the School of Philosophy, please contact the appropriate school or department. 

Student Forms and Requests

Application for Minor (School of Philosophy only)

Double Major Application

Education Records Release

Registration Status Change Form (Audit or Pass/Fail - Email completed form to

Transfer Between Schools

JPII Institute Cross Registration Form


Faculty Forms

Grade Change/Disposition of Incomplete

Incomplete Request Form