The forms and requests below only apply to students in the School of Philosophy. For forms and requests outside of the School of Philosophy, please contact the appropriate school or department. 

Student Forms 

Education Records Release

Registration Status Change Form (Audit or Pass/Fail. Email completed form to

JPII Institute Cross Registration Form

Class Permissions Request Form


Undergraduate Forms

Application for Minor (School of Philosophy only)

Double Major Application

Transfer Between Schools 

Graduate Forms

Master's Thesis Topic Approval Form

Request for Academic Leave or Withdrawal

Doctoral Dissertation Topic and Committee Request for Approval

Instructions for Preparing the Proposal

Request for Change in Doctoral Dissertation Committee

Request for Change in Doctoral Dissertation Title

For more information on Graduate Forms, please visit the Office of Graduate Studies' page.